For retrofitting temperature documentation and monitoring.
- Retrofitting features for temperature documentation and monitoring for your refrigerator or freezer
- DATALOG-Net for integrating your refrigerator or freezer in your existing network
- Evaluation of the refrigerator/freezer can also be done with the Kirsch-DATANET software package.
- Digital temperature display
- Warning system in case of temperature deviation
- Data recording up to 30 hours after a power failure
Temperature monitoring and recording of Kirsch refrigerators or freezers which don’t feature a RS-485 interface or of cooling devices of other manufacturers is possible with the KIRSCH-DATALOG. The necessary ring memory is integrated in the Kirsch-DATALOG as standard. A PC-Kit-Net can be connnected via the RS-485 interface of the KIRSCH-DATALOG. By installing a temperature sensor in the inside a refrigerator or freezer can be monitored and the temperature of the chilled goods can be recorded.
The Kirsch-DATALOG evaluates the data which was recorded by the temperature sensor and monitors an upper and lower temperature threshold value. If the threshold value is exceeded an optical and acoustic alarm is being put out and a remote warning can be triggered via a potential-free contact. The collected temperature values and other status information (power failure, condition of the battery) are saved in a ring memory. With TCP/IP Gateway all data can be transferred via the RS-485 interface to a PC where it can be read by the Kirsch-DATANET software. The module is equipped with a Li-Ion battery to buffer the unit in the case of a power failure. In this operating mode, the battery gives a buffer of up to 30 hours.
Scope of supply of DATALOG-Net
- Temperature documentation software Kirsch-DATANET
- KIRSCH-DATALOG with connected temperature sensor and connected data cable
- TCP/IP-Gateway (for further information see PC-Kit-Net)
- Cat-5-Cabel, 5 meters
- Wall-mounting set
Software Kirsch -DATANET
KIRSCH-DATANET SOFTWARE PACKAGE: Our software KIRSCH-DATANET captures, evaluates and documents the recorded data. The recorded data can be exported to other programs and sent via email. Additionally, the program offers a monitoring function. The current interior temperature and alarm messages from the connected refrigerators and freezers are shown on screen.