Safe and clear storage of pharmaceuticals and vaccines:
by KIRSCH (DIN 58345).
Built by the German market leader:
Pharmaceutical Freezers with steady cooling down to -25 °C.
Reliable and hygienic - built by the German market leader:
Blood Bank Refrigerators
Automatic fast defrosting at constant storage temperature: KIRSCH Blood Plasma Freezers (DIN 58375).
KIRSCH cools without compromise - also highly flammable chilled goods:
LABEX®-Models with explosion proof interior.
- Touch-Display, elegant glass design
- Simple operation via a capacitive touch display
- Access control with a log
- Graphical display of the temperature curve and min/max temperature
- Digital data documentation with KIRSCH Datanet software
- Touch operation with laboratory gloves is possible
- Intuitive help with alarm messages and troubleshooting in plain text
- Operation via remote control is possible
- Including the benefits of the PRO-ACTIVE line
- Reduction in power consumption by up to 60%
- Data documentation can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
- Faster response times in case of impending faults thanks to proactive alerts
- Reduction in temperature deviations in the refrigerated compartment
- Maximum storage safety due to perfectly coordinated components
- Including the benefits of the ESSENTIAL line
- Your entry into KIRSCH quality
- Maximum reliability
- Temperature stability
- Maximum safety