Even temperature distribution and homogeneity in the interior
Every KIRSCH laboratory refrigerator is reliable and creates optimal conditions for storing your sensitive goods. Our laboratory refrigerators are world leaders when it comes to temperature constancy.
Being a manufacturer enables us steady, on-going development of our products. Each unit consists of a robust housing and high-quality components Made in Germany. This guarantees reliability and longevity, which ultimately saves your budget.
Depending on the individual model type, the refrigerators also feature:
- PRO-ACTIVE Control
- Recirculating air-cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Automatical defrosting and melt water evaporation
- Height- adjustable shelves
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Safety device to prevent freezing
- Optical and acoustical alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Data documentation can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
- RS-485 interface for computer based temperature documentation
- Low-noise compressor