Refrigerators for pharmaceuticals and vaccines according to DIN 58345
Are you looking for safe storage for medicines and vaccines?
KIRSCH is the market leader for pharmaceutical refrigerators in Germany. Each refrigerator is particularly made to meet the demanding DIN 58345 regulation.* Our products are market leading in temperature stability and quality.
20.000€ is the average storage value in a medicine refrigerator. The safety of your patients is priceless. Temperature constancy, alarm before damage occurs and user-friendliness are therefore our guidelines in product development. As a pioneer in the construction of medicine refrigerators, our devices have fulfilled all requirements even before the introduction of DIN 58345. Because every avoided case of spoiled medicines or vaccines increases patient safety and saves you trouble and money. Maximum user-friendliness ensures that you do not pay a high price for your purchase due to inefficient and unsafe work processes.
Depending on the individual model type, the refrigerators also feature:
- Re-circulating air cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Automatical defrosting and melt water evaporation
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Optical and acoustical alarm including power failure alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- Safety device to prevent freezing
- RS485 interface for computer based temperature documentation
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Height-adjustable drawers
- Individual drawer division with adjustable length and cross dividers.
- Low-noise compressor
Glass doors are available for most models, as well as a decorative installation frame or door coupling fittings.
DIN 58345 Regulation
The "Refrigerators for pharmaceuticals DIN 58345" has been in force since September 2007. Requirements include: lockable door, operating temperature between +2 °C and +8 °C with reference measurement of the model series, acoustic and optical warning in the event of temperature deviation and power failure, safety features preventing temperatures below freezing, potential-free contact for remote warning etc.