MED 520 ULTIMATE
according to DIN 58345
The pharmaceutical fridge features 12 vertically adjustable drawers made of plastic as standard equipment. The drawers rest on telescopic runners and have a locking element. Each drawer has 2 adjustable length dividers and 12 adjustable cross dividers.
- PRO-ACTIVE- Control:
Permanent, proactive monitoring of the performance data and alerts in the case of deviations – so that you can take countermeasures in good time before a fault threatens your chilled goods; world´s most accurate temperature control in refrigerated areas thanks to two standard PT-1000 sensors.
- Touch-Display, elegant glass design, capacitive
- Access control with a log
- Graphical display of the temperature curve and min/max temperature
- 12 drawers, height adjustable
- Individual drawer division with adjustable length and cross dividers.
- Recirculating air-cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Automatic defrosting
- Melt water evaporation
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Safety control prevents freezing
- Optical and acoustical alarm including power failure alarm
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Digital data documentation via PC-KIT-NET oder USB interface and software KIRSCH Datanet
- Lockable door