MED 288 ULTIMATE (on request)
according to DIN 58345
The pharmaceutical fridge features five vertically adjustable drawers made of plastic as standard equipment. The drawers rest on telescopic runners and have a locking element. Each drawer has 2 adjustable length dividers and 9 adjustable cross dividers.
- PRO-ACTIVE- Control:
Permanent, proactive monitoring of the performance data and alerts in the case of deviations – so that you can take countermeasures in good time before a fault threatens your chilled goods; world´s most accurate temperature control in refrigerated areas thanks to two standard PT-1000 sensors.
- Touch-Display, elegant glass design
- Access control with a log
- Graphical display of the temperature curve and min/max temperature
- 5 drawers, height adjustable
- Individual drawer division with adjustable length and cross dividers.
- Recirculating air-cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Automatic defrosting
- Melt water evaporation
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Safety control prevents freezing
- Optical and acoustical alarm including power failure alarm
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Digital data documentation via PC-KIT-NET oder USB interface and software KIRSCH Datanet
- Lockable door