according to DIN 58345
Also suitable for the storage of vaccines.
The pharmaceutical fridge features four stainless steel drawers and one shelf with support rails as standard equipment.
The drawers rest on telescopic runners and have a locking element. Each drawer has 1 adjustable length dividers and 6 adjustable cross dividers.
- PRO-ACTIVE- Control:
Permanent, proactive monitoring of the performance data and alerts in the case of deviations – so that you can take countermeasures in good time before a fault threatens your chilled goods; world´s most accurate temperature control in refrigerated areas thanks to two standard PT-1000 sensors
- 4 stainless steel drawers
- 1 Shelf with support rails
- Recirculating air-cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Automatic defrosting
- Optical and acoustic warning device including power failure alarm
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Melt water evaporation
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Data documentation can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
- Safety control prevents freezing
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Lockable door