Laboratory Refrigerators with explosion-proof interior and re-circulating air cooling
The storage of your sensitive and highly flammable substances requires both precise and reliable cooling. All of our LABEX®-Laboratory Refrigerators with the special re-circulating air cooling concept (intrinsically safe) are specifically designed for the storage of explosive materials. Our quality characteristic of Intrinsic Safety is decribe as follows:
that means the components do not generate sparks.
- Special conduction concept for electric flows,
that may arise due to static charge (e.g., by operator).
KIRSCH air flow concept: re-circulating air-cooling by means of a cross flow blower combined with optimized ventilation plates. This concept keeps the temperature constant an reduces the natural temperature stratification.
- Structural safety for all non-electrical components
- Energy restriction of the power circuits on the interior
- Temperature sensors are protected by safety barriers
- Re-circulating blower protected by safety power pack
- Ground protection for the complete refrigerator interior (potential equality)
- Refrigerator interior is not opened to the outside (manual removal of melt water)
- Material combinations on the inside are non-combustible
- Production facilities are inspected by an independent accredited company