Laboratory Refrigerators with explosion-proof interior and re-circulating air cooling
The storage of your sensitive and highly flammable substances requires both precise and reliable cooling. All of our LABEX®-Laboratory Refrigerators with the special re-circulating air cooling concept (intrinsically safe) are specifically designed for the storage of explosive materials. The interior is marked as ATEX - II 3 G EX c ic IIB T6. All LABEX®-models are tested and certified on their quality and safety in accordance with the strict testing standards of TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH. Our quality characteristic of Intrinsic Safety is decribe as follows:
that means the components do not generate sparks.
- Special conduction concept for electric flows,
that may arise due to static charge (e.g., by operator).
The ATEX 95 adapted KIRSCH air flow concept: re-circulating air-cooling by means of a cross flow blower combined with optimized ventilation plates. This concept keeps the temperature constant an reduces the natural temperature stratification.
Certified complince of the 94/9/EG (ATEX 95) guideline:
- Structural safety for all non-electrical components
- Energy restriction of the power circuits on the interior according to guideline 94/9/EC
- Temperature sensors are protected by safety barriers
- Re-circulating blower protected by safety power pack
- Ground protection for the complete refrigerator interior (potential equality)
- Refrigerator interior is not opened to the outside (manual removal of melt water)
- Material combinations on the inside are non-combustible
- Testing and approval according to guideline 94/9/EC (ATEX) by TÜV SÜD Product GmbH with certificate
- Production facilities are inspected by an independent accredited company
- The interior has the marking: II 3 G EX c ic IIB T6
|View Online Catalogue|
|Detail Information ATEX 95|