with explosion-proof interior (intrinsically safe), re-circulating air cooling and automatic fast defrosting
Tested and certified independently by TÜV-SÜD: LABEX®-Laboratory Freezers with re-circulating air cooling are intrinsically safe according to the ATEX 95 directive. Each component in the interior compartment (ventilators, sensors) is particularly shielded to avoid sparks even when malfunction occur. Your advantage: Maximum explosion proofness and maximum temperature consistency.
Intrinsic Safety - Our Unique Selling Postion.
All models with LABEX®-Intrinsic Safety are specifically designed for the storage of explosive materials at optimal temperature consistency. The models are independently tested and certified by the TÜV SÜD Managment Service GmbH regarding:
- Intrinsically safe supply of the interior: The ATEX 95 directive demands that components (ventilators, sensors etc.) do not generate sparks even when malfunctions occur. Therefor, our LABEX© freezers feature specific saftey barriers that inhibit sparking even for gases with low ignition temperatures. They comply with the highest demanding Temperature class "T6" (surface temperature 85°C).
- Special conduction concept for electric currents that may arise due to static charge (e.g., operator, use of drawers etc.).
We cover you in two ways: A maximum of explosion proofness and a maximum of temperature consistency thanks to our LABEX® technology and the adapted KIRSCH-re-circulating air cooling (optimized air guide panels). The unique combination of explosion proofness, automatic fast defrosting, controlled decompression and re-circulating air cooling lead to the safest and best storage conditions for your goods.
- intrinsically safe supply of all electronic components (depends on the model)
- structural safety for all non-electrical components (depends on the model)
- Energy restriction of the power circuits on the interior according to guideline 94/9/EC
- Temperature sensors are protected by safety barriers
- Re-circulating blower protected by safety power pack
- Ground protection for the complete refrigerator interior (potential equality)
- Freezers interior is not opened to the outside (manual removal of melt water)
- Material combinations on the inside are non-combustible
- Testing and approval according to guideline 94/9/EC (ATEX) by TÜV SÜD Product GmbH with certificate
- Production facilities are inspected by an independent accredited company
- The interior has the marking: II 3 G EX c ic IIB T6