The model FROSTER-LABO-530 features re-circulating air cooling, a rapid defrosting system and a quick-freeze function. 5 plastic-coated shelves on mountings are fitted as standard. The shelves can optionally rest on support rails. Drawers, aluminium trays and wire baskets are available as well.
- PRO-ACTIVE- Control:
Permanent, proactive monitoring of the performance data and alerts in the case of deviations – so that you can take countermeasures in good time before a fault threatens your chilled goods; world´s most accurate temperature control in refrigerated areas thanks to two standard PT-1000 sensors
- 5 shelves, height-adjustable
- Re-circulating air cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Additional warning in case of power failure (optical and acoustic)
- Rapid freezing cycle
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Automatical defrosting and melt water evaporation
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- Data documentation can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Lockable door