EVOLUTION CLOUD – Intelligent monitoring for your refrigerated goods
Relieve in the daily work routine
Complete temperature documentation is crucial in the process of quality assurance. The manual data collection is usually time-consuming and often inaccurate.
Our new KIRSCH EVOLUTION CLOUD takes care of this work for you, giving you more time to focus on more important tasks.
The optimal storage of your products and therefore the safety of the patients is our highest priority. With the KIRSCH EVOLUTION CLOUD, we guarantee a complete, reliable, and convenient solution for temperature documentation
with automatic reporting.
In case of temperature deviations, the system will notify you via SMS or e-mail. Thanks to an integrated battery, this function remains active even in the event of a power failure. At the same time, this offers the possibility for
mobile use, e.g. in transport boxes.
Your advantages at a glance
- Alarm in case of deviation via SMS or e-mail
- Alarm chain with holiday function
- Temperature control, independent of location, possible at any time via smartphone, tablet or PC
- Additional integrated data storage for up to 30 days
- Complete temperature documentation
- Network-independent, no LAN or WLAN connection required
- Easy retrofitting to existing or third-party devices
- Battery operation in case of power failure
- Mobile use
- Two digital inputs for customer-specific use
- Automatic reporting enables easy data backup and verification
- All relevant data at a glance at all time through access on smartphone, tablet or PC
- Simple and intuitive operation thanks to modern menu navigation
- User administration with assignment of rights
- Logbook for tracking all changes and alarms with download function
- Offline function for service, maintenance or cleaning
Maximum storage safety through optimum connectivity
KIRSCH EVOLUTION MODUL
The KIRSCH EVOLUTION MODUL is the reliable connection between the areas to be monitored and the cloud. An IoT SIM card, a data storage and a PT1000 sensor required for recording and data transmission, are already included in the scope of delivery.